There are different causes that may lead to shoulder pain
- Rotator cuff injury/Impingement
- Trigger points in muscles around neck / scapula
- Frozen shoulder/ adhesive capsulitis
- History of fall on shoulder
Symptoms of shoulder pain / Injury
- Slight to severe pain in shoulder /arm at rest.
- Pain at night while sleeping, Not able to sleep on the affected shoulder.
- Decreased range of motion of shoulder joint.
- Not able to do activities of daily living.
Depending upon the diagnosis a treatment plan can be laid upon which can involve
- Dry needling - shoulder joint mobilization (Maitland or Mulligan)
- Cupping therapy
- Interferential therapy (IFT)
- Exercise therapy
Try Phone Consultation
Unsure if our services are appropriate for your problem? We offer phone consultation with a registered physiotherapist to discuss your issue and provide honest advice about treatment options.Call us at 9041673799