- B.P.T (Bachelor of Physical Therapy) from PGIMER, Chandigarh
- M.P.T (Musculoskeletal) from SVIRTAR, Cuttack
- Certified Dry Needling Therapist ( CDNT)
- Certified Manual Therapist (CMT)
- Certification in Injuries in Cricket at PCA Stadium Mohali
- Research Paper Presentation in UAE regarding low back pain
- CKTT , Certified Kinesiology Taping from UAE
- English and Hindi.
- 5 years of experience & updation in Gulf (UAE).
- 2 years of experience (practice) in Canada, Toronto.
- 1 years and continued, Dr. Arti’s Pain Care Clinic establishment in Nalagarh and in Zirakpur, Punjab.
Dr. Arti believes that to be effective a therapist must strive to be genuine, respectful, honest and open-minded. With these principles as the foundation of her relationships, she is able to make a lasting impact on the patients who work with her. She recognizes that the therapist and patient have an equal role in achieving the desired outcome and she strives to be a true partner in the process.
Try Phone Consultation
Unsure if our services are appropriate for your problem? We offer phone consultation with a registered physiotherapist to discuss your issue and provide honest advice about treatment options.Call us at 9041673799